"Beauty" Accordion Card
Give this unique card to someone special.
Designed by Suezi Gurzi for me & my BIG ideas®.
- me & my BIG ideas® Forever Fruity Specialty Paper Pad
- me & my BIG ideas® Nest-Grandma Soft Spoken™ Embellishments
- me & my BIG ideas® Nest-Sisters Soft Spoken™ Embellishements
- me & my BIG ideas® Fashion District Butterflies Soft Spoken™ Embellishments
- me & my BIG ideas® Ellen-Hearts Pink small talk™
- Green Ribbons
- Pink Ribbons
- Paper Trimmer
Trim two pieces purple/black patterned paper from paper pad 3” x 12”.
Accordion fold each piece at 3” creating four squares per piece.
Adhere back side at the end of the first piece and front side at the beginning of the second piece to ultimately create an accordion with 7 squares.
Trim seven pieces of green patterned paper from pad 2 ¾” square and adhere centered onto each square.
Add photos to alternating squares and embellishments from soft spoken to opposite squares as shown.
Staple ribbons at each end of the card.