"Go For Your Goals" Mobile
- Construction Paper
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Wood Dowel
- Paper Towels
- Ribbon of Choice
- Fine Motor
- Color the dowel with crayons. Gently wipe off any excess color with a paper towel.
- On construction paper, draw several pictures of important goals you have set for yourself. What do you want to achieve this year? Fold the paper and cut out double shapes. Decorate the other side or write words to describe the goal that your picture represents.
- Glue the ends of two ribbon pieces to one end of the dowel. After the glue is set, loosely twist the ribbon around the dowel and glue at the opposite end. Trim excess ribbon.
- Cut two different ribbon pieces to the desired length for a hanger. Twist or braid the pieces together and tie or glue the ends to the ends of the dowel.
- Glue several pieces of ribbon to the dowel so they hang at different heights. Glue your goals, back to back, with a ribbon end sandwiched in between. Air-dry the glue. Hang your mobile so it can inspire you to have the best year yet!
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.