"I'm Studying!" Door Hanger
- Glitter Glue - Silver
- Wood Door Hanger
- Recycled Newspaper (to protect work surface)
- Fine Motor
- Cover the craft area with newspaper. Color both sides of the wooden door hanger with crayons. Have fun blending the colors with your finger if desired.
- On one side, draw pictures that show you're busy and don't want to be disturbed. On the other side, indicate that it's OK to knock. Add cool borders, too.
- Add Glitter Glue for details and sparkle. Let air-dry.
- Hang your sign on your door handle. Trespassers beware!
Adult supervision is required at all times.