"I Love The Summer Sun" Foam Dangler
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Purple
- Foam Shape - Sun
- Blunt Scissors
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Foam Stickers - Flowers
- Hole Punch
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Green
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Neon Green
- Fine Motor
- Using the foam sun as a guide, trace around it onto a foam sheet, making the new circle about ¼-inch bigger. Cut out. Draw a circle and heart onto craft foam, making each about the same size as the sun. Cut out.
- Cut a 9½-inch x 3¾-inch strip from craft foam and cut out. Peel and stick alphabet stickers on the strip to spell "THE SUMMER" or other message of choice. Peel and place flower stickers on the strip as desired.
- Cut 4 to 5 strands of yarn into 28-inch lengths and bundle together. Form a loop at one end and glue to the foam circle.
- Punch a hole in the top and point of the heart and thread the yarn bundle through each hole, as shown. Punch a hole in the center of the foam strip, at the top and bottom and thread the yarn bundle through each hole.
- Lay the yarn bundle centered on the larger scalloped circle. Glue the scalloped sun over the yarn bundle. Let dry.
Adult supervision is required at all times.