"My Summer" Flip Flop Book
- Flip Flops - Blue
- Flat Paper Stickers of Choice
- Crayola® Markers
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Crayola® Glue Stick
- Fine Motor
- Make a pattern by tracing around a flip flop.
- Carefully remove the plastic thing from the flip flops. Set aside.
- Fold a piece of cardstock in half. Place the pattern from the flips flops at the folded edge of the cardstock and trace around it to make the pages for your book.
- In the center of the fold, mark an area of five inches. DO NOT cut on this fold when cutting out. This will create your double flip flop pages.
- Cut out as many pages as desired. Place them back to back to create a folded attached booklet. Secure with glue to attach.
- Cut a piece of cardstock five inches long and three inches wide. Glue to the folded edge of your book to bind.
- Glue one side of the bound booklet to each flip flop.
- Make cover for your book and glue to the front flip flop. Glue the thong strap back in place and embellish front and inside with stickers and markers as desired.