"Wonderful" 12"x12" Scrapbook Page
- Hampton Art™ Stamps – A Good Thing, Distressed Clock, Distress Background, Ticket Stub and Harlequin Background
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Archival Dye Ink – Wicked
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Fluid Chalk Ink – Dark Brown, Creamy Brown, Olive Pastel
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Mix'd Media Ink – Jasmine
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Pigment Ink – Pheasant Gold
- Cardstock – Black, White, Kraft, Green
- 7gypsies® Designer Paper Pad, 8"x8" – Lille
- Embellishments – Wilton® Doily, Paper Flowers, Ribbon and 7gypsies® Clip
- Spray Mist – Tattered Angels, Glimmer Mist, Almost Black, Cork, Kiwi
- Spellbinders™ Die Cutting Templates – Fantastic Flourish Two
- Stamp (or Die Template) – Chicken Wire
- Paper Trimmer
- Craft Mat
- Heat Tool
- Foam Ink Applicator
- Die Cutting System
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur®
- Adhesives: Tape Runner, White Glue, Foam Tape, Adhesive Dots, Fabric Adhesive
Step 1 Using various inks and stamps, create a collage background on kraft cardstock. Allow to dry.
Step 2 Spray kraft cardstock with various spray mists. Allow to dry.
Step 3 Trim kraft cardstock to 11-7/8"x11-7/8" and attach to 12"x12" black cardstock with strong adhesive.
Step 4 Spray white paper doily with Kiwi spray mist. Allow to dry and attach to the upper center of the kraft cardstock.
Step 5 Trim photo to 8"x5½" and mat with black cardstock. Attach to kraft cardstock approximately 2½" from the top and 2" from the left edge.
Step 6 Cut flourish from green cardstock. Attach flourishes and paper flowers to the top right edge of the photo as shown.
Step 7 Stamp the A Good Thing sentiment onto white cardstock with black ink. Smudge the cardstock with several shades of brown chalk ink. Trim to approximately 3-3/8"x3-3/8".
Step 8 Trim black cardstock into a tag shape, approximately 4¼"x3½". Attach the sentiment to the cardstock tag and attach to the right edge of the page layout with foam tape.
Step 9 Glue a clip to the top of the tag.
Step 10 Tie green satin ribbon into a bow and glue to the clip. Attach a small flower to the center of the bow.
Step 11 Cut another flourish from green cardstock. Attach flourish and paper flowers to the lower left edge of the sentiment, as shown.