“All About Me” Tween Mirror
- K&Company™ Smitten Specialty Paper Pad
- EK Success® Flower Punch
- EK Success® Circle Punch 5/8"
- EK Success® Herma Dotto Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® Jolee's Boutique® Dimensional Stickers All About Me
- EK Success® Jolee's Boutique® Dimensional Stickers Girly Girl
- Cardstock - Black
- Chipboard - white
- Ribbon - Sparkly Pink, White Mini Sequins, White Sparkly Sheer, Black and White Check, Thin White Satin
- Strong Foam Adhesive Tape
- Square Mirror
Trim two sheets of white chipboard to size. Punch holes for hanging, glue these together to create a heavier background.
Adhere pink patterned paper to glued chipboard pieces. Punch holes.
Punch holes along the bottom for tying on circles.
Cut a square of black cardstock slightly larger than the mirror, attach to pink paper using a generous amount of adhesive.
Cut circles from patterned paper and cardstock, glue together, punch holes.
Embellish circles with stickers. Tie along the bottom with ribbon.
Attach mirror using strong foam adhesive tape.
Embellish mirror with “All About Me” Stickers.
Add feather boa and ribbons.
Create several punched flowers using two punched flowers, a circle, and a sticker. Add flowers to project