“Reading” Book Holder
- Wood Magazine Rack
- Recollections® Foil Alphabet Stickers - Green
- Scrapbook Paper - Pattern of Choice (Two sheets of same)
- Scrapbook paper - Pattern of Choice (2 Coordinating)
- Cardstock - White
- Recollections® Prima Flowers - Corrdinating Colors
- Ribbon - Coordinating Colors
- Large Brad - Coordinating Colors
- Acrylic Paint - White
- Plaid® Mod Podge®
- Foam Brush
- Glue Dots
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
Paint magazine rack inside and out. Let dry.
Trace each side of the wood magazine rack on the two sheets of the same pattern scrapbook paper. Cut out ¼” smaller than traced pattern. Adhere to wood magazine rack with Mod Podge®.
Cut one of the pattern scrapbook paper sheets to 3 ½” x 11 ¾” and the other to 2 ¾” x 11 ¼”. Cut the white cardstock to 2” x 10 ½”. Adhere to front of magazine rack with Mod Podge®, layering as shown. Let dry.
Add stickers as shown.
Cut two strips of ribbon at desired length and attach to magazine rack with glue dot.
Layer two flowers and secure together with large brad. Attach with glue dot.