1/72 F14C Tomcat
This carrier-based aircraft is programmed for automatic control of its swing wings. Features: Easy snap-together construction, parts molded in color, special decal sheet with one set of authentic markings and a bonus set of custom graphics such as lightning bolts and shark jaws. Skill Level 1-paint and glue not needed.
* 30 detailed gray parts that snap together - no glue necessary; no paint necessary.
* The F-14 is a two seat aircraft capable of speeds in excess of Mach 2
* It's powered by two TF-30 turbofans, and has a twin tail that helps keep it flying, even if one tail is damaged.
* Swingwing design where the wings can sweep forward for excellent low-speed handling, or they can sweep back for high-speed performance.
* Tomcat has a powerful AWG-9 radar that can track several targets at a long range, including cruise missiles.
* Bonus stickers are included, which can be placed anywhere on the model; decals are of the peel-and-stick variety.
* Also included is an ""Adventures Built"" collector poster.
Skill Level: 1