Artist's Loft™ Fundamentals™ Triangle Markers Set 

Item # 10122061 

Promotions

$5.00

Product Actions

Add to cart options
  • -
  • +
*No additional coupons or discounts may be applied.
Everdy Value

Details

Description


Let your colors fly with these vibrant markers. With dozens of colors to choose from, these easy-to grip markers have fine, precision tips that are perfect for detailing, drawing, illustrating, and coloring for beginning artists and veterans alike.
 
Details:
  • Includes assorted colors
  • Fine tip
  • 36 triangle markers

Let your colors fly with these vibrant markers. With dozens of colors to choose from, these easy-to grip markers have fine, precision tips that are perfect for detailing, drawing, illustrating, and coloring for beginning artists and veterans alike.
 
Details:
  • Includes assorted colors
  • Fine tip
  • 36 triangle markers

You may also Like

You May Also Like

Shipping & Returns

Shipping & Returns

Shipping

Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 5-7 business days), second day or next day. Orders placed by noon (12:00 PM) Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. We also offer a ship-to-store option that allows your order to be delivered to any of our Michaels store locations.  View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›

Returns

If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. View Full Return Policy ›

Customer Reviews
Artist's Loft™ Fundamentals™ Triangle Markers Set is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 29.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from marker colors don't match caps I haven't used more than a few of these yet, but so far I'm not impressed. The colors don't match the caps - like a light orangish color with a gray cap???? Also, the tips are inconsistent. Some squash easily and then can't be used in small spaces. And I'm an adult and know how to color lightly, so it isn't technique. Good thing they weren't very expensive..
Date published: 2017-03-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Fair 40% of the markers performed poorly as they were dry and not pigmented. The remaining 60% were highly pigmented and worked well. The price was excellent if they all worked as they should, fair price for only 60%.
Date published: 2017-01-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Okay I bought that markers so that I could color in these new coloring book I just gotten. But they tend to leave blotchy markers when coloring, so I wouldn't reccommened these unless their for writing or something else other than coloring
Date published: 2016-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great I have been coloring for awhile and find these to work very well.
Date published: 2016-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better than Sharpies! Love these for adult coloring. Can use in small spaces as well as large. I go to these instead of the Sharpies. These don't bleed outside the line. GREAT PRICE!
Date published: 2016-11-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Marker Set These markers are great for their price. For five dollar markers they draw really nicely. I wish they were a little thicker though. They are good for drawing, but make coloring in a little challenging. Overall, I would buy them again and I love all the colors you get.
Date published: 2016-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful character These markers have a great intensity in color that renders the user a wider range of versatility and contrast not always found with markers.
Date published: 2016-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works like markers should I am a teacher and I bought these for my students to use. They work just fine. I feel like the price is a little expensive for skinny markers but they get the job done.
Date published: 2016-06-30
  • y_2017, m_3, d_24, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_10122061, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_michaels