1st Anniversary Card
This fun design can be adapted to any special year of anniversary, birthday, or any occasion.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous®
- Stampendous® Perfectly Cear™ Stamps - Fifteen Candles
- Recollections® Scrapbook Paper - Pattern of Choice
- Recollections® Cardstock - Pastel and White
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Black Walnut
- Copic® Markers
- Scotch™ Quick Dry Adhesive by 3M®
- Spellbinders™ Die Template - Scallop Rectangle
- Spellbinders™ Die Cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Celebrate It® Ribbon
Fold a 10 ½"x5 ¼" panel of pink stock in half to form card base.
Adhere a 4 ¼" square polka dot panel to a 4 ¾" square Black Walnut panel of cardstock with adhesive.
Tie ribbon around the layered panels and into a bow.
Adhere panels to card base with adhesive.
Stamp cake on a 3-3/8"x2-5/8" white panel of cardstock with black ink.
Stamp “1st” and “Anniversary” on cake with black ink.
Color cake image with markers.
Die cut Black Walnut scalloped rectangle panel following manufacturer's instructions.
Adhere cake panel Black Walnut die cut panel with adhesive.
Adhere panel to card front with adhesive.