3-D Paper Ornaments
- Construction Paper
- Crayola® Markers
- Hole Punch
- Paper Towels
- Recycled Newspaper (to protect work surface)
- Fine Motor
- Draw two matching star shapes for each ornament and cut out.
- Decorate both sides of each ornament. With crayon, polish the wax with paper towel until it shines. Combine two or more media for your own cool effects.
- With each pair, cut a slit from the top down to the center on one piece. Cut a slit in the matching shape from the bottom up to the center. Slide shapes over each other at the slits.
- Punch a hole at the top and insert a loop of yarn for hanging.
To protect clothing, have children a large t-shirt. To protect the work surface, cover with recycled newspaper.
Adult supervision is required at all times..