3-D Pumpkin Patch
- Crayola® Color Explosion® Black Paper and Markers
- Crayola® Construction Paper
- Crayola® No Run School Glue
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Fine Motor
- Use the Crayola® scissors to cut out several black Color Explosion® paper pumpkins. On each pumpkin, cut a tab at the bottom to attach the pumpkin to your field. Cut S-shaped vines and leaves of various sizes and lengths.
- Using the black Color Explosion marker, add scary and fun faces to the pumpkins. Surprising colors appear. Decorate stripes and other designs on the leaves and vines.
- Cut and decorate another Color Explosion sheet to be the field base. Trim contrasting construction paper to make the pumpkins and vines stand out. Glue it to the field.
- Glue your pumpkins in place. Air-dry the glue before you display your Halloween scene.
When working with Crayola® Color Explosion® Black, make sure hands are clean and dry. Wash hands well with soap and water after use.
Adult supervision is required at all times.