3D Puppet Animal Frame
- Wood Frame
- Felt Pack - Animal Print
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - White
- Disposable Plate for Paint Palette
- Foam Paint Brush
- 3D Foam Puppet Bucket
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Place the frame on a zebra print felt square and trace around it with a pencil, inside and out. Cut out the frame shape from the felt square.
- Pour a small amount of white paint onto the disposable plate. Use the foam brush to paint the wood frame. Let dry.
- Glue the animal heads together as shown.
- When the frame is completely dry, glue the felt square frame to the front of it.
- Glue the animal heads to each corner of the frame.
For a more rewarding crafting experience with your child, you may wish to complete the craft steps over more than one session, especially when drying time is required, or the child appears to be losing interest.
To protect clothing, have children wear an old, oversized t-shirt when painting.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.