4H Photo Display
- Sculpey® III Clay - Emerald
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Green
- Oven (for adult use only)
- Aluminum Foil
- Sculpey® III Clay - Yellow
- Fine Motor
- Knead each clay bar until soft and smooth. Divide the yellow clay into four equal pieces. Divide the emerald clay into eight equal pieces.
- Using one piece of emerald clay, roll four teardrop shapes. Make a thick disc out of one piece of yellow clay. Press the teardrop tips together on top of the disc and flatten. Repeat to make three additional photo holders, if desired.
- Make a loop in the center of one chenille stem and push the ends into the center of the clover.
- ADULT: Bake all pieces at 275° F (130° C) for 15 minutes per ¼-inch (6mm) of thickness. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT exceed the recommended temperature or baking time. After baking, allow to cool.
- When completely cool, insert your favorite photo in the chenille stem loops.
Start with clean hands and work area. Good working surfaces include a glass or metal surface, disposable foil or wax paper.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
The oven should be used by an adult ONLY.