80s Party Invitation
- Plaid® FolkArt® Acrylic Paint- Licorice and Wicker White
- Plaid® Mod Podge® Sparkle- 8 oz.
- Plaid® Simply ® Stamps - Foam Cubes - Micro Mini - Green Alphabet
- Plaid® All Night Media® Pop Dots™
- The Paper Company Card Stock- Metallic Cover Silver Card Stock
- The Paper Company Card Stock- Metallic Cover Sea Glass Card Stock
- The Paper Company Card Stock- Weave White And Black
- The Paper Company Card Stock- Double Sided Card Stock Light Fuchsia
- Card Stock- Yellow
- Glitter- Silver
- Craft Knife
- Glue Stick
- Computer With Printer
- Hole Punch
- Liner Brush
Type the invitation details on the computer. Suggestion: Costume Party! Come dressed in your best powdered blue tux and the biggest hair in town. Include date, time, place, etc. Print on the white weave card stock
Type Prom Night slightly larger than Costume Party; print on pink card stock. Cut out and set aside.
Cover the silver card stock with Mod Podge and sprinkle silver glitter on top. Cut out a piece slightly larger than the pink Prom Night. Use Pop Dots to attach Prom Night to the glittered silver card stock.
Cut a 7 ½" x 5 ½" piece of black card stock. Cut a 2-3/8" x 7" piece of pink cardstock.
Using the pattern provided, cut out the "80" from black and sea glass card stock. Make holes with standard hole punch. Cut out the black background for Prom.
Use Licorice to stamp Prom on the sea glass card stock; cut out letters to fit the black background.
Using the pattern provided, paint "totally rad!" onto the white cardstock in Licorice. Allow to dry and then highlight with Wicker White. Also highlight "Prom" and "80."
Cut out the yellow, pink and sea glass triangles.
Put card together as shown in photo using a glue stick.
Next to the "80" paint the "s" in Licorice with liner brush and highlight with Wicker White.