80s Party Napkin Holder/ Place Card
- Plaid® FolkArt® Acrylic Paint- Licorice and Lemon Custard
- Plaid® Mod Podge® Sparkle- 8 oz.
- The Paper Company- Metallic Cover Silver Cardstock
- The Paper Company- Metallic Cover Sea Glass Cardstock
- The Paper Company- Double Sided Cardstock Light Fuchsia
- Glitter- Silver
- Silver Wire- 18 Gauge
- Wooden Large Star
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Glue Stick
- Wire Cutters
- Liner Brush
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Clippers
Cover the metallic cardstock with the Mod Podge and sprinkle with glitter while it is still wet. Allow to dry and then cut out an 8" x 1-1/2" piece. Staple ends together. Set aside.
Paint the star Lemon Custard and allow to dry. Add Sparkle Mod Podge on top and allow to dry. Hot glue to the silver ring.
Use pliers to make a swirl with the wire and cut to desire size. Hot glue into place.
To make the place card, cut out a 3" x 1¼" piece of sea glass card stock, and then cut a slightly smaller piece of pink card stock. Glue together with glue stick.
Use liner brush and Licorice to paint guest's name on the card. Outline in black.