80s Party Prom King & Queen Crowns
- Plaid® FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Licorice
- Plaid® Simply ® Stamps - Foam Cubes - Micro Mini - Green Alphabet
- Plaid® Mod Podge® Sparkle- 8 oz.
- Plaid® All Night Media® Pop Dots™
- Double-Sided Poster Board- Gold and Silver
- Circle Punch-1
- Clear Acrylic Jewels- 12 mm
- Glue Gun And Glue
- Scissors Or Craft Knife
- Glue Stick
Using the patterns provided, cut out the 2 crowns from double-sided poster board, silver side up.
Stamp the letters for "KING" and "QUEEN" onto silver side of poster board. Using the ruler and pencil cut out the letters in 1" diamonds. Add to the crowns using the Pop Dots. Refer to photo for placement.
Trace then cut 8 triangles from the poster board. Use glue stick to adhere to the king's crown gold side up.
Using the pattern provided, trace and cut the heart from the poster board; Use Pop Dots to attach to the queen crown, gold side out.
Use the 1" circle punch to make 8 circles from the poster board. Use Pop Dots to attach 4 to each crown. Refer to the photo for placement.
Add jewels to each circle using hot glue.
Staple each crown at the ends.