A Berry Apple Wreath
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Wreaths- 14" x 2-1/2" x 2" and 12" x 2" x 2"; One Each
- 2" Red Artificial Apples- Approx. 60
- Red/Orange/Brown Artificial Berries- 14 Bunches
- Reindeer Moss: Light And Dark Green- Two Bags Each
- Wire Cutters
- Wooden Floral Picks (Or Toothpicks)
- Florist Wire- 10" Length
- Floral Pins- Two
- White Craft Glue Or Low-Temp Glue Gun And Glue Sticks
Glue smaller foam wreath on top of larger wreath and allow to thoroughly dry.
Glue moss covering front and back of assembled wreath.
Use wire cutters to cut floral picks into 2" lengths.
Apply glue to one end of a wooden pick and insert it into center bottom of an apple. Repeat for each apple.
Apply glue to other end of pick and insert it into outside edge of wreath. Repeat to glue apples side by side in a row around outside circumference (see photo).
Insert berry bunches into wreath, forming a circle just inside outer circle of apples (see photo).
Continue alternating circles of apples and berries on wreath, ending with apples at inside center.
Bend 10" length of florist wire in half and twist ends together. Insert ends of wire into top center back of wreath to form a hanger. Secure hanger by inserting floral pins into foam over ends of twisted wires.