A Perfect Pair Cakes
- Wilton 12-Cavity Silicone Petite Heart Mold
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Tips- 3, 5 and 349
- Wilton Icing Color- Rose, Pink, Christmas Red, Red-Red, Kelly Green, Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow
- Wilton Parchment Triangles
- Wilton Cookie Icing- Red, White and Pink
- Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Favorite Cake Mix
- Waxed Paper
Bake cakes according to recipe direction in mold; let cool.
Place cakes on cooling grid positioned over waxed paper.
Cover cakes with cookie icing; let set.
Use tip 5 and pink/red/white buttercream icing to pipe contrasting color flowers on cakes. Use tip 3 and yellow buttercream icing to pipe center dots on flowers. Use tip 349 and green icing to pipe leaf on flowers.