ABC Memory Shadow Box
Create this fun tray to display your favorite school memories.
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- Unfinished Wooden Shadow Box, 12"x12"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Wedding Cake, Beetle Black and Tartan Red
- Celebrate It® Ribbon – Chalkboard Alphabet and Black with Red Apples
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Open Stock Scrapbook Paper – Apple Paper and Black
- Vinyl Letters – Black of Choice
- ArtMinds™ Adhesive Dots
- Paper Trimmer (Optional)
- Pencil (with Firm Eraser)
Step 1 Paint inside and outer edge of shadow box black. Let dry.
Step 2 Paint top edge and side edge white. Let dry.
Step 3 Glue ribbons across top and bottom edges of box using tape runner.
Step 4 Adhere apple scrapbook paper to inside of box.
Step 5 Use end of an eraser to make red dots, alternating with smaller black dots, along top flat edge of box.
Step 6 Cut assorted black and white shapes from cardstock.
Step 7 Add vinyl letters as desired.
Step 8 Use adhesive dots to adhere glass to box.