Advent Cookie Sheet Calendar
- DecoArt® Americana® Gloss Enamels – White, Avocado and True Red
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paints – Snow (Titanium) White, Cadmium Yellow, Terra Cotta, Lamp (Ebony) Black, Slate Grey, Santa Red and Foliage Green
- DecoArt® Snow Writer
- Americana® Spray Sealers/Finishes – Matte
- Wilton® Cookie Sheet (or Jelly Roll Pan), 10"x15"
- Paintbrushes – #4 Flat, #6 Flat, #12 Flat, 10/0 Liner and #12 Round
- Gingerbread Men, 1" (13)
- Round Discs, 1" (12)
- Tracing Paper
- Paper Towels
- Water Basin
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Graphite - Black
- Adhesive Magnetic Strips
- Cosmetic Sponge
- Pattern (download button below)
Paint cookie sheet edge white.
Mark 1" stripe onto white edge.
Use flat brush #12 and True Red to paint every other stripe. Use liner to add lines next to stripes. Repeat with white on each red stripe.
Trace and transfer pattern, leaving area below tree.
Dip round brush into both Avocado and White. Paint teardrop shape. Repeat to form tree.
Use #6 flat brush and Terra Cotta to paint gingerbread.
Use liner brush and Snow White to add frosting on head, arms, and legs and to paint numbers 1-25 as shown.
Use stylus and Lamp Black to dot eyes.
Use #6 flat brush to paint half wooden discs (or gingerbread men) Snow White and Santa Red; remaining discs, Santa Red and Foliage Green.
Use liner to add Foliage Green and Snow White lines on Red discs; Foliage Green and Santa Red on white discs.
Use liner and Snow White to paint numbers on red discs and Lamp Black numbers on white discs. (Distribute 1-25 on all pieces.) Add lines around star and snowflakes.
Using #6 flat brush, paint star Cadmium Yellow.
Using sponge, dab Snow White below tree for snow.
Using brush handle end, add white dots randomly in sky area.
Apply Snow Write to bottom of each teardrop and each dot in sky. While Snow Writer is wet, use #6 flat brush to pull snow up into tree boughs.
Cut magnet pieces to fit discs and gingerbread men. Adhere to backs.
Spray miniatures with Americana® matte spray sealer.