Aleene’s® Paper Glaze
Embellish paper and stamped designs with a dimensional layer of Aleene's® Paper Glaze. It dries to a hard, non-tacky glass-like finish that accentuates design details and won't run color.
COMMONLY USED SURFACE-TO-SURFACE APPLICATIONS ARE:
- Wood, jewelry, glitter to paper
- Paper to beads
- Wood, jewelry to beads
DIRECTIONS & TIPS FOR USING ALEENE'S® PAPER GLAZE:
- Squeeze or brush glaze onto desired area.
- Add beads or glitter while wet.
- Let dry to a clear finish, over night if possible.
- For a more dimensional look, add a second layer.
TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDATIONS/LIMITATIONS: Performs best at room temperature.
CURE RATE & DRYING TIME: 24 hours to dry, depending on the amount of Paper Glaze used.
CLEAN UP & REMOVAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Remove excess glaze with a damp paper towel.
- Non Toxic
- Kid Friendly
- Dries Clear