Aleene's® Make Your Own Stickers
- Aleene's® Tacky Sticker Sheets
- Aleene's® Matte Spray Acrylic Sealer
- Aleene's® Magnetic Tacky Dots (optional, to create magnet)
- Paper (use your own drawings, fancy papers, die cuts, scrapbook papers, etc.)
- Scissors (only needed if you want to cut your paper to desired shape/size first)
Step 1 If using your own designs, print on paper. I used an inkjet printer so I sprayed my printed designs with Aleene's® Matte Spray Acrylic Sealer to seal the ink to the paper.
Step 2 Cut paper to desired shape. Partially lift liner from tacky sticker sheet and place paper shape face up on adhesive. (It is best not to remove the entire liner - only remove the section that you need.)
Step 3 Pull up paper design. Your adhesive will now be on the back of your sticker. There's no need to cut the adhesive sheet -- it's just peel and stick!
Step 4 Place your sticker shape where desired.
Step 5 To create magnets, glue your paper design to cardstock or mat board and apply the Aleene's® Magnetic Tacky Dots the back.