All About Me Bulletin Board
This colorful bulletin board personalized with clear stamp sets from Inkadinkado® makes a great addition to any teen’s room.
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Circles & Dots Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Doodle Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Hearts Full of Love Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- ColorBox® PetalPoint® Pinwheel Pigment Ink Set: Scarlet, Orange, Lime, Cyan
- StazOn® Solvent Ink: Jet Black
- Cosmo Cricket© Girl Friday and Everafter Collections Double Deck 12-inch x 12-inch Paper Pad: Blue Dotted
- Ribbon: Orange with Yellow Dots (3/8-inches x 4-yards)
- Ribbon: Turquoise Grosgrain with Lime Edges (3/8-inches x 5-yards)
- Ribbon: Brown Grosgrain with Pink Edges (3/8-inches x 5-yards)
- Ribbon: Red with Orange Dots (3/8-inches x 5-yards)
- Ribbon: Green Sheer with White Dots (3/8-inches x 5-yards)
- Ribbon: Green with Pale Blue Dots (3/8-inches x 4-yards)
- Ribbon: Yellow with White Dots (3/8-inches x 5-yards)
- Ribbon: Yellow Grosgrain with White Edges (3/8-inches x 5-yards)
- Quartet® Cork Tiles (4 pack)
- Heat Tool
- Journaling Pen, Fine Tip
- Scissors: Straight-edged, Scallop-edged
Cut about thirteen 4-inch lengths of each ribbon. Fold the pieces in half and arrange them as desired around all four edges of the corkboard, slightly varying the amount of ribbon showing. Glue the cut ends to the back of the corkboard.
Stamp images from the Circles & Dots set with scarlet, orange, lime, and cyan ink along the bottom and right side to create a background.
Stamp “all about me” with jet black ink along the right side. Add small images (flowers, stars, dots, and butterflies) around the design with jet black ink.
Stamp the lips image with scarlet ink in the bottom left corner and outline with the fine tip journaling pen.
Cut a 10½-inch x 2½-inch strip from blue dotted paper and trim the top edge with the scalloped-edged scissors. Glue to the bottom right corner of the corkboard.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Some of the ink colors may look light on the corkboard, but that’s okay; they create a nice soft background behind the images stamped in black ink.