All About Me Shadow Box
- Shadow Box
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Pure Orange
- Flat Paper Stickers of Choice
- Foam Board - Black
- Crayola® Markers
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Scrap Paper
- Foam Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Pure Black
- Use scrap paper to cover glass while painting.
- Paint box orange with foam brush. Let dry. Use smaller brush to paint the inside rim black. Let dry.
- Trace the backing of shadow box on to black cardstock and cut out. Cut orange card stock 1/4 inch larger than photo, then glue together.
- Cut foam board into two small rectangles. Glue pieces to back of photo. Let dry. Assemble box adding photo and stickers on to black cardstock piece as shown.
Adult supervision is required at all times.