All Aglow Ornament Centerpiece
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Aleene’s® Spray Acrylic Sealer™- Matte
- 3.14” Round Clear Glass Ornaments-1 Pkg. of 4
- 2.63” Round Clear Glass Ornaments- 1 Pkg. of 6
- 2.16” Round Clear Glass Ornaments- 1 Pkg. of 6
- Paper Reflections, Bleeding Art Tissue- 1 Package of 20 Colors
- Celebration Lights
- Clear Glass Container- Straight Sided Hurricane
- Paper Cup
- Paintbrush or Sponge
For one ornament, tear one sheet of tissue paper into approximately 1” squares; enough to generously cover the ornament. Carefully remove metal cap and loop from ornament and set aside.
In a paper cup, mix Original Tacky Glue with water to a milk consistency.
Using a sponge or paintbrush, dab a bit of glue mixture onto a small area (about 2”) of ornament. Immediately place tissue pieces over glue, overlapping pieces about ¼”.
Continue to add glue to ornament, carefully dabbing glue over top of tissue and working out bubbles in tissue as needed. Note: Do not overwork; the wet tissue will tear easily. Repeat this process until ornament is covered. Let dry completely.
Repeat with remaining ornaments in desired colors.
Let dry then spray with Spray Acrylic Sealer. Let dry over night.
Replace metal cap and arrange ornaments in glass container. Put lights inside ornaments just prior to use of centerpiece.