- Foam Shapes - Stars
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Black
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - White
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Acrylic Jewels
- Craft Twinkles® Glitter Paint - Multi Twinkles
- Marvy® Fabric Markers - 6 Primary Colors
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Recollections™ Brads
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Cut black foam sheet to 12X13 inches.
- Cut a 1X13 inch piece from black foam sheet for the attachment to the directors slate.
- Cut a 1 inch length of white foam. Cut on the diagonal to create the stripes for the slate as shown in photo.
- Glue the stripe pieces to the top of the slate piece and to the additional piece you cut so that they line up.
- Cut a 1X2 inch piece of black foam and glue to the top back of slate with it extending past the top of the slate. Attach the other piece of foam to this with the brad. This will allow your slate and arm to move.
- Personalize the slate with alphabet letters and paint pens.
- Attach 2 stars together at the top with a brad. Personalize top star with child's name. Students can decorate their stars with glitter paint and acrylic jewels as desired.