All Wired Up Necklace
- 1 easy necklace base
- 7 12mm multi-metal precision wire rounds (A)
- 9 18mm multi-metal precision wire rounds (B)
- 7 10mm smoky jet step-faceted glass rounds (C)
- 7 10x17mm multi-metal precision wire saucers (D)
- 7 14mm jet ornament-cut snowflake lentils (E)
- 7 16mm onyx rounds (F)
- 17 25mm multi-metal wire rounds (G)
- 49 2-inch gunmetal headpins
- Wire cutters
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
Pass a gunmetal headpin through 1G. Make a wrapped loop large enough to accommodate the wire of the easy necklace base. Repeat this step for 6 more G drops, all A, C, D, E & F beads, and 7B beads.
Unscrew the ball on the end of the easy necklace base and slide onto it 1B, using round-nose pliers to open a pathway through the bead for the wire of the necklace base if necessary. String 2G.
String 1 A drop, 1 E drop, 1 C drop, 1 G drop, 1 B drop, 1 D drop and 1 E drop, then string 1 G bead by passing the wire of the necklace base through the bead. Repeat this step 6 more times.
String 1G and 1B. Replace the ball to secure beads on easy necklace base.