Always Happy Scrapbook Page by Heidi Swapp
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Paper Pack, 12"x12" – Diagonal Stripes
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Jumbo Tags, 4"x8"
- Heidi Swapp™ Instaframes – Colorful
- Heidi Swapp™ Chipboard Stickers
- Heidi Swapp™ Paper Banners
- Heidi Swapp™ Epoxy Stickers – Fabulous
- Heidi Swapp™ Epoxy Stickers – Color
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Shine – Primrose and Mustard
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Ribbon – Scallop
- Heidi Swapp™ Banner Cluster
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Alpha – Letterbox
Cut 12"x12" diagonal Color Magic™ paper down to 9"x9" and mist with Primrose Color Shine.
Apply Primrose Color Shine to only the edges of the Color Magic™ jumbo tag with the little diagonal stripes around the edge.
Adhere the jumbo tag 2" down from the top of the page.
Remove the mint green banners from the banner cluster, and tuck them under the bottom right of the jumbo tag.
Tuck a favorite photo into the yellow Instaframe. Distress with sandpaper along the edges
Spray a favorite word or number with Mustard Color Shine, and cut little V’s in the bottom. Adhere underneath the instaframe.
Add chipboard sticker "happy" to the right of the Instaframe.
Spell out the word “always” with the mint green epoxy alpha.
Embellish with label sticker, epoxy glasses, butterflies, chipboard arrow and hearts.
Remove a paper banner from the sheet, fold in half, and adhere behind the top right corner of the Instaframe.