Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Felt Sheet - Red
- Foam Paint Brush
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Puffy White
- Disposable Plate for Paint Palette
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Paper Towels
- Felt Sheet - White
- Felt Sheet - Blue
- Parents, cut red felt into 1 inch strips. Seven 1-inch strips are needed.
- Parents, cut blue felt into 6 1/2 x 8-inch piece.
- Glue strips of red onto white starting with red and ending with red evenly spaced.
- Glue blue square into upper left hand corner over red strips.
- Cut star from foam paint brush and immerse in water. Squeeze out excess water, pat on paper towel.
- Place white paint on palette and dip foam star into paint and onto blue square.
- Print 6 stars on the first row, 5 on the second row. Repeat until you have stamped 50 stars. If needed, practice on a piece of paper first to make sure you are evenly spaced.
Adults, measure, mark and cut the strips for the younger child but let the child glue while teaching them about the 13 stripes and 50 stars.
Adult supervision is required at all times.