Pink and Amethyst Mix Necklace
Create this pretty necklace in no time using Lampwork beads.
Designed by Larisma Purba, courtesy of Halcraft.
- Lampwork Bumpy Mix, Rectangle – Amethyst (A1)
- Lampwork Bumpy Mix, Faceted Rounds (4) (A2)
- Lampwork Bumpy Mix, Rounds – White (2) (A3)
- Faceted AB Rondelles, 6mm – Pink (40) (B)
- Shiny Glass 6x8mm Rondelles – Lavender (4) (C1)
- Shiny Glass 6x8mm Rondelles – Amethyst (2) (C2)
- Shiny Glass 6x8mm Rondelles – Pink (4) (C3)
- Glass Faceted 10mm Oval – Pink (8) (D)
- Glass Rondelles, 4x8mm – Lavender (8) (E1), Amethyst (8) (E2) and Rose (6) (E3)
- Tiger Tail
- Crimp Beads
- Lobster Claw Clasp
- Jump Rings
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutter
Center one (A1) on a 22" length of tiger tail and, threading each side of the wire the same way, complete the strand as follows: B C1 B D B C2 B A2 B E1 D E2 B A3 B E3 B D B E1 B E2 A2 E2 B D B C3 B C1 B C3 B E3 B E1 B E2 B E1 B E3 B.
Add one crimp bead to each end and then run each wire through the loops on the lobster claw clasp/ring; reverse each wire, threading back through the crimp beads and several beads along the strand.
Tighten the beads along the strand so that they sit securely together without being too tight.
Flatten the crimp beads and clip excess wire close to beads.