Kid's Room: "&" Frame
Use any scrapbook paper and Mod Podge® to personalize this simple project idea.
- Studio Décor® Lifestyles™ Frame, 10"x13" - Black
- Wood Letter - &
- Recollections® Paper pack, 12"x12" - Brights
- Recollections™ Tape Runner, Permanent
- Recollections™ Adhesive Dots
- Paper Trimmer (or Scissors)
- Mod Podge® Matte
- Foam Brush
- X-ACTO® Knife
- Self-healing Mat
- Low Heat Glue Gun (Optional)
Apply Mod Podge® to front of wood “&” and attach scrapbook paper. Let dry.
Turn over onto self-healing mat and cut out letters with X-ACTO® knife. Set aside.
Remove back from frame.
Measure and cut scrapbook paper to fit in the back of the frame. It may need more than one sheet. Attach with tape runner.
Attach “&” to front of glass with glue gun.