Angel with Star Ornament
- Loew-Cornell® American Painter™ Paintbrush- 10 Shader#4300
- Loew-Cornell® American Painter™ Paintbrush- #3 Round #4000
- Loew-Cornell® American Painter™ Paintbrush- #10/0 Spotter #4650
- Decoart® Americana™ Acrylic Pain-
- Snow White
- True Red
- Flesh Tone
- Cadmium Yellow
- Forster® Woodsies™ Too XL Circle
- Forster® Woodsies™ Too XXL Square- 2
- Forster® Woodsies™ Medium Star
- Forster® Woodsies™ Spoons- 4
- Forster® Woodsies™ XL Hearts- 2
- Beacon Adhesives® Kid’s Choice™ Glue
- Felt Square- Yellow
- 1/8” Ribbon- Red and Green
- 7mm Wiggle Eyes- 2
- Powder Blush- Pink
Trim the wide ends from two craft spoons to create the arms.
Paint circle, arms and spoon legs Flesh Tone. Add Mistletoe shoes to the bottom of each spoon.
Rub cheeks with Pink powder blush. Glue wiggle eyes on face, then dot mouth with True Red.
Paint square body True Red and heart wings Snow White.
Glue head, legs and arms to body as shown. Glue star in angel’s hand and heart wings to back of angel.
Cut a 1” x 3” strip of Yellow felt. Clip fringe 1 1/4” into rectangle. Repeat for other side. Roll fringe, then glue center to top of angel’s head.
Glue a Red and Green bow under chin and a Green ribbon loop hanger to back of angel.
Optional: Personalize star with a name or date if desired.