Antiqued Crucifix Necklace
You’ll be a trendsetter when you use dapping tools to easily create this charming vintage-style crucifix necklace.
Designed by Mary Feliciano for Horizon Group USA.
- Jewelry Essentials Tools Chain Nose Pliers
- Dapping Tools Shapes Heart Cross Blnks Multi
- Dapping Tools Rivet Mix Multi
- Dapping Tools Long Nose Pliers Black
- Dapping Tools Bench Blk Steel Silver
- Dapping Tools Ball Peen Hammer 4 oz. Nat
- Dapping Tools Dapping Block Rubber Black
- Dapping Tools Steel Hole Punch Silver
- Dapping Tools Letter Stamp Set 1/16 Silver
- Silk Satin Necklace Cord
- Safety Goggles
Wear your safety goggles before handling dapping tools.
Take one brass tone cross shape metal blank, place it on your steel bench block, hold metal blank with your long nose pliers and hammer using the ball peen part of hammer to create texture. Take your steel hole-punch and punch through 3 holes on the right hand wing of the cross.
Take one silver tone cross shape metal blank. With your steel hole-punch, create one hole on the lower left hand side (just below the existing hole).
Take your brass cross and align its middle top hole to the hole you just created. Make sure that the brass cross is placed on top of the silver cross. Rivet both pieces together.
Take your steel-hole punch and create another hole on the bottom end of the crosses. The hole must go through both the brass and the silver cross. Rivet both pieces together.
Insert one jump ring through the non-riveted hole on the silver tone chain.
Insert your silk satin cord through the jump ring.
Your necklace is now complete.