Apple Barrel Colors® Princess Step Stool
- Apple Barrel Colors® Acrylic Paint – Melted Chocolate, Strawberry, Caterpillar and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Plaid® Letter Stencil Value Pack – 2" Genie
- Wooden Step Stool
- Paintbrushes – Stencil Brush, ¾" Flat Brush and #1 Liner Brush
- Craft Tape
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Paint Palette (or Foam Plate)
Step 1 Use the flat brush to paint the top of the step stool in Vanilla Ice Cream. Paint the legs in Strawberry and the edges in Melted Chocolate.
Step 2 Use the tape to mask off a border around the edge of the stool. Paint the edge in Caterpillar. Remove the tape while the paint is wet.
Step 3 Use the tape to mask off a 2¾" band across the center top of the stool. Paint the stripe using the flat brush and Melted Chocolate. Remove the tape while the paint is wet.
Step 4 Using the stencil brush and stencils, paint “princess” across the top of the stool in Vanilla Ice Cream. Stencil the heart in Strawberry.
Step 5 Use the liner brush to create “stitching” on the top of the step stool.
Step 6 Use the handle end of the liner brush to add Strawberry dots inside the stenciled letters.