An apple on a teacher's desk is too cliche. Give your teacher something they'd much rather sink their teeth into. These apple cupcakes are the perfect afternoon treat.
Designed by Duff Goldman®
- Duff Cake Mix (Chocolate, Red Velvet)
- Duff White Buttercream Frosting
- Fondant (Brown, Green)
- Sanding Sugar Sprinkles (Red, Green)
- Sprinkles (Black) or Fondant (Black)
- Cupcake Pan
- Cupcake Liners (optional)
Start by baking the cupcakes using chocolate or red velvet Duff cake mix.
After the cupcakes have cooled, frost half with white icing, then immediately sprinkle them with red or green sanding sugar sprinkles. Mold green and brown fondant to create stems and leaves. Place on top of cupcake.
To create a bite mark, scoop off a little icing and add black sprinkles or black molded fondant for seeds.