Arctic Seal & Igloo
- Crayola® Model Magic® - White
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Metallic Blue Pearl
- Clay Pot
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White
- Glitter Glue- Colors of Choice
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - Black
- Assorted Beads of Choice
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Metallic Pearl White
- Foam Paint Brush
- Fine Motor
- Use blue pearl paint to coat the outside of the clay pot.
- When dry, paint the igloo lines with the point of a foam paintbrush using pearl white acrylic paint. Use the paint to make horizontal parallel lines about 1/2-inch apart or less in a circular pattern around the outside of the pot. Connect the parallel lines with vertical lines in a staggered checkerboard pattern, spacing about 1-inch apart. Lines can be irregular and do not have to connect to make each block look like an ice block used to form an igloo.
- While igloo is drying, make a 2-inch long hotdog shaped roll of Model Magic, as long as the diameter of the bottom of the igloo. Squeeze one end to a tapered point, then flatten this end. It should resemble a seal shape.
- Draw white lines with the Glitter Glue. Shape face with a very tiny point for the seal's nose.
- Poke tiny holes for eyes. Add a pinch of glue into each eye hole and glue on a bead for eyes. Glue a tiny pom-pom onto nose.
- Cut two flippers out of white craft foam and glue to underneath side of seal as shown.
- Glue seal on top of igloo. Model Magic will dry overnight.