Are You Listening Scrapbook Layout
Use a heat tool to cut down on the drying time for the stamped images and the Gelatos Colors.
Designed by Rita Barakat, courtesy of Design Memory Craft®.
- Design Memory Craft® Gelatos Colors, 4 Ct. - Blue
- Design Memory Craft® PITT® Essential Writing Set
- Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush - Blue
- Design Memory Craft® Art GRIP® Color Pencils, 6Ct. - Blue
- Cardstock, 12"x12" - White
- American Crafts™ Thickers™ Chipboard - Alphabet
- Ranger Tissue Tape
- Inkadinkado® Stamp Set - Flourishes
- Photos, 4"x6" (4)
Ink stamp using the Stamper's Big Brush and stamp image about 1/3 of the way down the page, going across. Repeat if desired.
Once ink is dry, color using Gelatos Colors directly onto paper. Use darker colors towards the edge and lighter colors towards the middle.
Use a wet paintbrush to blend the colors. Add more Gelatos Colors directly to page while wet for a more intense look. If page becomes too wet, use a paper towel to absorb the excess water.
Trim photos to 4 ½"x4 ½" and adhere to page, above stamping.
Use PITT® Essential Artist Pens to add journaling below stamping.
Use Art GRIP® Color Pencils to draw a box around the journaling.
Create title using Thickers™ chipboard and apply to page.
Color with Gelatos Colors directly onto Thickers™. Use a wet paintbrush to blend the color.
Once letters are dry, use PITT® artist pens to add doodles on the letters and around the page.
Apply tissue tape for an added embellishment.