- Craft Smart® Paints Rosy Posy
- Craft Smart® Paints Light Pink
- Craft Smart® Paints Grey
- Craft Smart® Paints Dark Grey
- Unfinished Wood Frame, 3 1/2-inch x 3 1/2-inch
- Forster Woodsies Wood Squares, 3 large and 2 medium
- Flat Brush, ¼-inch to ¾-inch
- Craft Glue
- Fine Point Permanent Marker, Black
Use Rosy Posy to paint frame.
Use Grey to paint top and sides of two large squares.
Use Light Pink to paint remaining large square.
Use Dark Grey to paint two medium squares.
Refer to photo for placement and glue angled Light Pink square to center right of frame; glue evenly-spaced Grey squares above and below Light Pink square.
Overlapping Grey large squares at upper and lower tips, glue Dark Grey squares to frame. Let glue dry.
Using ruler as guide and aligning with sides of Dark Grey shapes, draw dashed lines with marker from shape to edge of frame (over other squares in places).
Apply coat of matte spray sealer.