Arrow Hobo Bag
- Back to the Basics Hobo Bag – Khaki
- Bead Landing™ Crafting Wood Beads
- Creatology™ Feathers
- Bead Landing™ Leather Cording
- Blumenthal Lansing® Buttons
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Chestnut Brown
- Foam Pouncer
- Masking Tape
- Thread – Brown
Iron bag smooth so it’s easier to work on.
Tape off a portion of the front seams. Paint line brown.
Take off tape and paint an arrow and feathers on the line, as shown. Let dry.
Braid leather strips together. Form a loop and glue to the bag. Glue a small piece of felt over the leather to reinforce.
Tie leather braids or strings to the end of the loop.
Tie on wooden beads.
Add wood beads and glue feathers into the bead holes.