Art-i-Cake™ by Amy Labbe 'Girly Girl' Pearl Necklace
- Art-i-Cake™ Chain – Silver with Pearl Accents
- Art-i-Cake™ Large Texture Curb Links, Large
- Art-i-Cake™ Chain – Pearl
- Art-i-Cake™ Charms – Pink Gemstone
- Heart/Eiffel Tower, Fleur de Lis Bezel and Pink Rose
- Art-i-Cake™ Pendant – Girly Girl
- Art-i-Cake™ Jump Rings – Assorted
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutter Pliers
Remove one 9" double strand chain section from the silver chain with pearl accents. Cut the chain in half using the side cutters. Attach this chain to the ends of the pearl strand using jump rings. Note: Remove the lobster clasp from the end of the pearl chain and set aside.
Using the chain nose pliers, detach two large texture curb links so that you have two equal length strands. Attach jump rings to both ends of both strands. Attach to the ends of the pearl strand. Weave the smaller silver chain through the large curb links. Last, attach the lobster clasp from previous step.
Attach the ‘Girly Girl’ pendant to the center of the pearl strand using a jump ring. Attach the rose and heart charms on either side of the pendant. Attach the Eiffel Tower and Fleur de Lis charms to the outside ends to complete the necklace.