Art-i-Cake™ Web of Lies Necklace
Want to show off your spooky side? Start with the spider pendant -- no matter what! Then, personalize this necklace with any of the Art-i-Cake™ by Amy Labbe pieces designed especially for Halloween 2013!
- Art-i-Cake™ Ox Silver Curb Chain
- Art-i-Cake™ Purple Mix Beads
- Art-i-Cake™ Spider Pendant
- Art-i-Cake™ Charms -- Happy Halloween, Skeleton, Polka Dot Bead, Blood Donors Wanted, Pumpkin and Crystal
- Art-i-Cake™ Jump Ring Assortment
- Bead Landing™ Silver Head Pins
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Side Cutter Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
Step 1 Attach the spider pendant to the center link of the necklace using the attached jump ring.
Step 2 Insert one large purple bead onto a headpin. Using the round nose pliers, bend the head pin at a 45 degree angle. Using the side cutters, trim the end to about ¼-inch. Using the round nose pliers, make a simple loop to secure the bead. Repeat with the other large purple pave bead. Attach these beads to either side of the spider charm.
Step 3 Continue adding the other charms onto the links to complete your necklace.