Artist Trading Card
- Scrapbook Paper- Colors of Choice
- Mod Podge® Matte-Mat
- Gift Card
- Ribbon of Choice
- Glitter Glue- Colors of Choice
- Ink Pad
- Choose background paper and cut to fit old gift card. Adhere with Mod Podge®. Tear a strip of complementary paper and adhere to the card using Mod Podge®.
- Using ink pad to match, edge the card by rubbing it around all 4 sides.
- Choose the rub-ons and adhere to the card by burnishing the image.
- Adults Only- Use Crop-a-Dile to punch two holes (if desired) and tie ribbon through.
- Embellish further using glitter glue to match.
- If desired, ink the edges of the card using black ink.