Designed by Emma Parrott
- Sophisticated Finishes Blackened Bronze Metallic Surfacer
- Sophisticated Finishes Patina Blue Antiquing Solution
- Sophisticated Finishes Rust Antiquing Solution
- Sophisticated Finishes Iron Metallic Surfacer
- Loew Cornell® Wood Mannequin
- Foam Brush, 1-inch
- Spray Bottle
- Plastic Ivory Buttons, Your Choice
- Copper Wire, 18 gauge
- E-6000® Glue
- Paint Palette
- Paper (to protect work surface)
Use brush to apply Blackened Bronze to entire mannequin. Apply and second coat and while paint is wet, spray on Patina Solution. Allow to dry.
Use scissors to remove shanks from back of buttons. Apply Iron highlights to buttons. Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours. Spray buttons with Rusting Solution.
Wrap wire around mannequin as shown in photo. Use glue to adhere buttons.
Apply Patina Solution to wet paint. Real patina reaction will begin in 10 - 15 minutes. Blackened Bronze will only react with Patina Blue Antiquing Solution.