Artsy Butterfly Frame
- K&Company™ Adhesive Borders – Kelly Panacci Blossom
- K&Company™ Die-Cut Cardstock – Kelly Panacci Blossom
- K&Company™ Self-Adhesive Gems – Merryweather
- EK Success® ZIG 2-Way Glue Pen Jumbo Tip
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Permanent Dot Adhesive – Pink
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer – Pink
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success 3D-Dots®
- Wood Frame
- Glue Stick
- Distressing Ink
Paint back and sides of the frame with acrylic paint to match the patterned paper. When dry, spread glue over the front of the frame and cover with patterned paper. Use a craft knife to trim excess paper away from outside and inside of frame. Sand edges if desired and brush a brown distress ink over the edges.
Layer and wrap a selection of the adhesive border around the frame and trim the ends off.
Create layered “Family” embellishment using the Word Adhesive Chipboard, Die-Cut Cardstock, and Phrases embellishments. Adhere over the center of the frame, leaving the center open for the photograph.
Embellish with the self-adhesive pearls, die-cut cardstock swirls and butterflies.