Asia: Indonesian Mask
- Mod Podge® Matte
- Creatology™ Face Mask Paper Shapes
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock, 12"x12" - Grenadine
- Recollections® Cardstock - Goldenrod
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock, 8.5"x11" - Coconut and Great Lakes
- Foam Brush
- Pattern Printed from Michaels.com
Step 1 Trace the mask shape onto the red paper. Cut out the shape. Using Mod Podge®, apply a coat to the paper mask and adhere the red paper to the mask. Allow to dry completely.
Step 2 Trace and cut out the white patterns. With Mod Podge®, apply a coat to the paper and adhere to the mask as shown.
Step 3 Cut out the yellow patterns and, using the steps listed, adhere to the white sections of the mask.
Step 4 Cut the blue patterns and adhere to the mask. When completely dry apply a top coat of Mod Podge® to the entire mask.
Step 5 Trim off any excess paper.