Autumn’s Gem Earrings
- Square Metal Slider – Topaz and Amethyst (2) *Square Slider*
- Round Faceted, 14mm – Purple (4) *Round 14mm*
- Iris Glass, 6mm – Amethyst (4) *Round 6mm*
- Round, 3mm – Gold-plated (12) *Gold*
- Bicone, 6mm – Gold (2) *Bicone*
- Head Pin, 2" – Antique Gold-tone (6)
- Ear Wires (2)
- Jump Rings, 6mm (4)
- Beadalon® Crimp Tube, Size 2 (4)
- Beadalon® 19-strand Beading Wire (10")
- Flush Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Crimping Pliers
Using 5" of beading wire, string crimp tube and crimp. (Do not form loop.) Pass wire through top left hole on square slider and string two gold, round 6mm, ear wire, round 6mm and two gold. Pass wire though top right hole on square slider, string crimp tube and crimp (do not form loop). Trim wire. Repeat one time on second earring.
Using 2" head pin, string gold, round 14mm, and form a simple loop. Repeat one time. Connect dangle to bottom left and right side of square slider. Repeat one time on second earring.
Using 2" head pin, string bicone and form a simple loop. Using two 6mm jump rings, connect bicone dangle to the bottom center of square slider. Repeat one time on second earring.