Autumn Bliss Wire Earrings
Use the largest end of round nose pliers to bend wire backward to form earring wire. If making a pendant or choker you will have plenty of wire for this project.
Designed by Cindy Becker.
- Beadalon® German Style Round Wire, 22ga (4") – Antique Brass (2)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames, Filigree – Antique Brass Colored Tulip
- Bead Gallery® Rhinestone Beads, Small – Burnt Orange, Clear and Yellow
- Beadalon® GS-Hypo Cement
- Beadalon® Chain Nose Pliers
- Beadalon® Wire Cutters
- Beadalon® Round Nose Pliers
Cut wire to size, making sure the pieces are exactly same length.
Using round nose pliers make small loop on one end of each wire.
String small clear, burnt orange, clear and yellow rhinestone beads onto wire.
Pull wire through small hole at top of antique brass tulip.
Using largest end of round nose pliers bend wire backward to form earring wire.
Glue beads and tulip into position.