Autumn Greetings Card
Create a lovely autumn greeting card using versatile Inchie™ clear stamps from Inkadinkado®.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesty of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Greetings Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Autumn Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Pigment Ink - Ruby, Eggplant, Pink, Midnight, Grey, Turquoise
- K&Company® Julianne Brown & Cream Tag Pad
- Recollections™ Value Pack Cardstock Essentials
- Offray Ribbon - Brown (1/4in x 10yd)
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the pigment ink)
Create a 5-1/2 inch square side-folding card from yellow cardstock. Tint the edges with ruby ink.
Stamp Inchie images using a variety of ink colors to create a grid pattern (leaving the bottom right corner blank).
Glue strips of ribbon between the stamped images.
Stamp the sentiment on a tag using eggplant ink.
Glue the tag in the lower right corner. Trim the edge of the tag to match the card front.